The Cowboys had a few changes at Thursday's practice at Valley Ranch as they prepare for Sunday's game in Washington.
· After missing practice on Wednesday, both starting guards were back on the field Thursday. Left guard Montrae Holland (flu) and right guard Kyle Kosier (foot) were practicing in full participation.
· QB Jon Kitna was not at practice and the official Thursday injury report has yet to be announced. Kitna hasn't been on the injury report all season. He did miss some time in training camp with a back injury.
· FB Tony Fiammetta missed his second practice with flu-like symptoms as well.
· WR Miles Austin and CB Mike Jenkins didn't practice again with hamstring injuries. It's unlikely they will play or even make the trip this weekend in Washington.
· LB Sean Lee wore his bulky club-wrap around his left hand/wrist again. He tried an open cast on Wednesday but went back to the heavy wrap and will likely play that way in Sunday's game.