College:Texas at San Antonio
Draft: Undrafted in 2016, signed with Green Bay
Games Studied: With Green Bay vs. Detroit, 2016 regular season; vs. Kansas City, 2016 preseason; vs. Denver, 2017 preseason
- Price started 2016 on the Packers' practice squad. He was active for one game (Detroit) and was then waived during Week 6. He reverted by to the practice squad the remainder of the season.
- Played as a two-gap nose tackle in the Packers' 3-4 scheme.
- Highly competitive with his effort and desire to get to the ball.
- Shows physical toughness. Will take on blocks all day and hold the point.
- For a guy his size, he will surprise you with his short-area foot quickness. Doesn't let the grass die under his feet. Stays active.
- Burst to get to the tackle box, but he lacks that extra step to finish. He's very good inside that box when the ball comes his direction.
- His pursuit is through effort. He will get rid of blockers along the way. He can get through the trash. Plays with some light feet for a man his size.
- Not on the ground much. Plays on his feet. Doesn't get lazy and flop around. Body control is good as his balance. Showed some redirect when ball went past him.
- Price uses his hands to disengage from blockers. His upper body power helps him here. Can be a hard guy to move.
- His pass rush is mainly through power -- not many moves, if any at all. He will walk his man back in the pocket or snatch him out of his stance. Really strong hands.
- Does a nice job of finding the ball. Wasn't out of position on plays. Not fooled.
- Will play as a nose tackle or one-technique in the Cowboys' scheme. His power and initial quickness to attack one gap give him a chance to be really good. It's impressive how active he is for his size.