|Other Days (not Mon or Sun)||1||6||3||3||0||0|
Opponents by Group
|vs Own Division||1||5||3||2||0||0|
|Outside Own Division||3||12||7||5||0||0|
|vs AFC Teams||2||6||4||2||0||0|
|vs NFC Teams||2||11||6||5||0||0|
Opponents by Team
|New England Patriots||1||3||1||2||0||0|
|New York Giants||1||5||3||2||0||0|
|Los Angeles Chargers||1||3||3||0||0||0|
|Tampa Bay Buccaneers||1||6||3||3||0||0|
|Raymond James Stadium||1||6||3||3||0||0|
1st round pick in the 2016 NFL Draft.
PRO: The Dallas Cowboys improved their defense with the addition of Keanu Neal through free agency in 2021. The former first round pick of Atlanta (17th overall in 2016) has displayed a knack for jarring the ball loose, forcing eight career fumbles, despite missing the better part of consecutive seasons (2018-19) with devastating injuries. Through his three full seasons, Neal has posted 100 tackles twice - missing a third by just two - and will bring a deep knowledge of Dan Quinn's defense with him to Dallas as Quinn was Neal's head coach for his time in Atlanta.
4/14/21: Signed with Dallas as an unrestricted free agent through 2021.
9/24/19: Placed on Reserve/Injured with an Achilles injury.
4/24/19: Team exercised fifth-year option.
9/8/18: Placed on Reserve/Injured with a knee injury.
4/28/16: Drafted in the first round (17th overall) by Atlanta.
- Resumed his role as a starting safety, starting all 15 games he played, missing one with a hamstring injury, and posted 98 tackles, his first career sack, eight tackles for losses, three hurries, one interception, two breakups and a fumble recovery.
- Tied a career-best 11 tackles, along with his first career sack, a tackle for loss and a hurry against Detroit (10/25).
- Recovered a fumble against Las Vegas (11/29) and logged his interception at Tampa Bay (1/3/21).
- Returned from his ACL injury to start the first four games of the season before a torn Achilles landed him back on Reserve/Injured.
- Tallied 14 tackles and a pressure before the injury.
- Notched nine stops against Philadelphia (9/15), then added four at Indianapolis (9/22) before suffering the injury.
- Started the first game of the season at Philadelphia (9/6) before tearing his ACL and missing the remainder of the year.
- Had a pair of tackles before the injury.
- Started all 16 games and both playoff contests en route to his first career Pro Bowl selection.
- Finished the regular season with 113 tackles, four for loss, three forced fumbles, two fumble recoveries, one interception and six pass breakups. Added 13 tackles, one breakup, one fumble recovery and a tackle for loss in postseason action.
- Had season-highs with 10 tackles at New England (10/22) and at New Orleans (12/24).
- Forced a pair of fumbles and had one recovery at Carolina (11/5).
- Picked off his first career pass in the finale against Carolina (12/31).
- Recovered a fumble in the Divisional game at Philadelphia (1/13/18).
- After being Inactive/Injured (knee) the first two games of the season, started each of the next 14 games and posted 105 tackles, two for losses, nine breakups, five forced fumbles and a fumble recovery. Also started all three playoff games to finish with 28 tackles and one pressure.
- Made his NFL debut at New Orleans (9/26) and had four tackles and a breakup, then had his first career forced fumble at Denver (10/9).
- Registered a season-high with 11 tackles along with a forced fumble at Seattle (10/16).
- Had a 10-tackle outing against San Francisco (12/18).
- Made his postseason debut in the Divisional Game against Seattle (1/14/17) and had nine tackles and a pressure.
- Posted 13 tackles in Super Bowl LI.
- Started 19 of the 34 games he played over three years at Florida and tallied 146 tackles.
- As a junior in 2015, was third on the defense with 96 tackles, with a team-best 51 solo, along with 3.5 for losses and 2.0 sacks.
- Started eight-of-10 games played as a sophomore in 2014 and logged 45 tackles while placing second on the team with three interceptions.
- Played in all 12 games as a true freshman in 2013, seeing time mainly on special teams, leading the unit with five tackles.
- Totaled over 70 tackles with four interceptions as a senior out of South Sumter High School in Bushnell, Fla.
- Invited to "The Opening", an all-star summer prospect camp held on the Nike Campus.
- He and his wife, Krizia, have a son, Keanu.