6th round pick in the 2021 NFL Draft.
COLLEGE: The Dallas Cowboys added a big-bodied space-eater to their defensive front when they drafted Quinton Bohanna with their first pick in the sixth round (192nd overall) of the 2021 NFL Draft. Bohanna, a prototypical nose tackle, played four seasons at Kentucky, starting 33-of-45 games played. He will arrive in Dallas with a shot at a starting position inside along a re-vamped Dallas defensive line scheme under new defensive coordinator, Dan Quinn.
5/1/21: Drafted in the sixth round (192nd overall) by Dallas.
- As a senior team captain, earned second-team All-SEC, playing in eight games and posting 10 tackles, three hurries, two tackles for loss and two breakups.
- Posted his season-high three tackles against Ole Miss, and two hurries and a breakup came against Mississippi State.
- Tied his season-high with three tackles against Vanderbilt, then had a hurry at Florida.
- Closed out his collegiate campaign with a breakup in the finale against North Carolina State.
- Started all 13 games at nose guard as a junior and posted 18 tackles, three for losses, one sack and a breakup.
- Broke up a pass against Eastern Michigan, then logged a career-high four tackles at Mississippi State.
- His sack came against Arkansas.
- As a sophomore, started seven of 12 games played and posted 17 tackles, one sack, four tackles for losses, one forced fumble and a fumble recovery.
- Logged his forced fumble and recovery against Vanderbilt, then had his season-high with three tackles against Georgia.
- Notched his first career sack along with a season-high tying three tackles against Middle Tennessee University.
- Played in 12-of-13 games, starting the last five, as a true freshman and posted 14 tackles and a breakup.
- Had two tackles in his collegiate debut at Southern Mississippi.
- Had season-highs with three tackles against Mississippi State and against Northwestern.
- Logged his breakup against Louisville.
- Logged 91 tackles, 24 for losses, and 19 sacks as a senior at Cordova, Tenn., High School.
- Picked for the Autozone Liberty Bowl High School All-Star Game.
- Majored in information communication technology at Kentucky.