PRO: When the Dallas Cowboys signed Chris Westry as a rookie free agent following the 2019 NFL Draft, they were looking to bring along a tall, athletic and rangy defensive back, but a hamstring injury suffered in preseason landed him on Reserve/Injured. He spent the season rehabbing and will look to put himself in position to earn a spot on the 2020 active roster.
8/31/19: Placed on Reserve/Injured with a hamstring injury.
5/10/19: Signed with Dallas as an undrafted free agent.
- Suffered a hamstring injury in preseason action and placed on Reserve/Injured for the entire season.
- Never missed a game in his four-year career, totaling 34 starts in 51 games and registering 134 tackles, 2.0 sacks, 15 breakups, three interceptions and a fumble recovery.
- Played in all 13 games, recording 21 tackles, one sack and two breakups as a senior in 2018.
- Saw action in all 13 games with eight starts as a junior, totaling 34 tackles and two breakups in 2017.
- As a sophomore in 2016, played in every game and tallied one interception and two breakups.
- Named to the SEC All-Freshman team by coaches in 2015, starting all 12 games and leading the defense with eight breakups and two interceptions while adding 36 tackles and one sack. Snapped Dak Prescott's streak of 289 passes without an interception at Mississippi State.
- Attended Oak Leaf high School in Orange Park, Fla., and helped his team to a district championship as a senior, recording one interception and 12 passes defensed as a cornerback and safety.
- Majored in media arts and studies at Kentucky.
- 2019 Reliant Home Run Derby benefiting the Salvation Army.
- 2019 Dallas Cowboys U High School Camp.