|Own 21-50 - by Yard Line||6||2||4||0||0|
Home vs Road
Margin of Victory
|Ahead by 9-16 Points||1||0||1||0||0|
|Ahead by 1-8 Points||2||0||2||0||0|
|Behind by 1-8 Points||1||0||1||0||0|
|4th Quarter within 7||1||0||1||0||0|
Undrafted in 2020.
- Played in 26 games over two seasons at Utah, recording 123 tackles, 12.5 tackles for loss, three interceptions, six pass deflections and one forced fumble.
- Started all 14 games as a senior in 2019, tagged as a first-team All-Pac-12 selection and finished second on the team with 85 tackles while adding 7.5 tackles for loss and two interceptions.
- Played in all 12 games as a junior, posting 38 tackles, five tackles for loss, one interception and two breakups.
- Prior to transferring to Utah, redshirted in 2017 while attending Rio Salado College.
- Committed to BYU out of high school and played in 22 games for the Cougars from 2015-2016. Earned Phil Steele All-Independent Team second-team as a sophomore, finishing with 80 tackles, 5.5 tackles for loss, two sacks, three interceptions, six breakups, a fumble recovery and a forced fumble.
- Before transitioning to linebacker, played 10 games at running back for BYU as a freshman in 2015 and rushed for 334 yards and seven touchdowns, averaging 6.4 yards-per-carry.
- A three-star recruit out of Herriman, Utah, High School where he was a two-time all-state running back.
- First-team all-region in 2012 with 822 rushing yards, 15 touchdowns, 24 tackles and four interceptions.
- Also played basketball and rugby for Herriman High School.
- Earned his degree in sociology from Utah.
- He and his wife, Alexis, have a son, Lennox.