|2017||Kansas City Chiefs||4||3||1||2||0.5||0|
|2018||Kansas City Chiefs||4|
PRO: The Dallas Cowboys added Justin Hamilton in January of 2020 to give the third-year pro a shot at making the roster, after spending one week with Dallas in 2019. Hamilton cut his teeth on practice squads with Green Bay, Seattle and Philadelphia, earning some playing time in 2017 with Philadelphia and Kansas City and in 2018 with Kansas City. He has played in eight career games with one start and in three postseason games.
1/22/20: Signed with Dallas.
10/16/19: Signed with Dallas and released (10/25).
8/31/19: Waived by Kansas City.
4/15/19: Signed a one-year contract with Kansas City as an exclusive rights free agent through 2019.
11/3/17: Signed to Philadelphia's practice squad and signed to Kansas City's active roster (12/8).
9/18/17: Signed to Philadelphia's practice squad, activated (9/30), and released (11/1).
1/23/17: Signed with Philadelphia, waived (9/2), signed to Philadelphia's practice squad (9/3) and released (9/16).
9/13/16: Released by Seattle and re-signed to Seattle's practice squad (10/18).
1/18/16: Signed as a future with Seattle, released (9/4) and signed to Seattle's practice squad (9/6).
11/17/15: Signed to Seattle's practice squad, released and re-signed multiple times through 12/30.
10/26/15: Signed to Green Bay's practice squad and released (11/10).
5/4/15: Signed with Buffalo as an undrafted free agent and waived (8/31).
2019 (Kansas City/Dallas):
- After re-signing with the Chiefs as an exclusive rights free agent, released at the end of camp and was out of football until signing with Dallas (10/16).
- Was inactive for the game against Philadelphia (10/20), then released (10/25) and out of football for the season.
2018 (Kansas City):
- Was inactive the first 12 games of the season, then played in four games for Kansas city but did not record any stats.
- Played in two postseason contests, logging one tackle in the AFC Championship Game against New England (1/20/19)
2017 (Philadelphia/Kansas City):
- Signed with Philadelphia (1/23), released at the end of camp, signed to the practice squad (9/3) and released (9/16).
- Re-signed to Philadelphia's practice squad (9/18), activated (9/30) and released (11/1).
- Played in three games as a reserve with Philadelphia and logged two tackles, a half sack and a hurry.
- Made his NFL debut at the LA Chargers (10/1).
- Signed with Kansas City after his release from Philadelphia and played in one game, making his first career start, at Denver (12/31) where he logged one tackle.
- Made his postseason debut against Tennessee (1/6/18) and had one tackle.
- Signed as a future with Seattle, released at the end of camp and immediately signed to Seattle's practice squad.
- Released by Seattle (9/13) and re-signed to the practice squad (10/18) where he spent the remainder of the season.
2015 (Buffalo/Green Bay/Seattle):
- Signed with Buffalo as an undrafted free agent but was released at the end of camp.
- Signed to Green Bay's practice squad (10/26) but was released Nov. 10.
- Earned a spot on Seattle's practice squad where he was released and re-signed multiple times through the remainder of the season.
- Three-year starter at Louisiana-Lafayette, totaling 102 tackles, 14.0 sacks and four forced fumbles in 51 games.
- As a senior in 2014, had a career-high in sacks (5.0) and tackles for loss (10) while adding 27 tackles and a fumble recovery in 13 games.
- Notched a career-best 38 tackles in 13 games as a junior in 2013. Added nine tackles for loss, 4.0 sacks, a forced fumble and one recovery.
- As a sophomore in 2012, tallied 29 tackles, eight for losses, 3.0 sacks and a career-best three forced fumbles in 12 games.
- Started on the offensive and defensive lines at Natchez, Miss., High School, and earned first-team all-state as a senior.
- Logged 24 tackles, four tackles for losses, 4.0 sacks, five hurries, two forced fumbles and a fumble recovery on defense while registering 32 knockdown blocks on offense.
- Majored in kinesilogy at Louisiana-Lafayette.